Exciting New Investment
with a ~1%/month yield target
in Calgary, Alberta
Through wise investing and prudent fiscal management, a very realistic 12-14% cash-flow, equity, value upside & mortgage paydown target per year is still achievable even in today’s real estate market and economic climate. We offer an investment formula with a proven track record, and a management team with the right mix of experience and innovative thinking.
Note: the investment below is NOT a guaranteed investment.
Please read subscription documents and risk acknowledgement forms carefully.
Accredited & Eligible investors if investment over $2500 – via EMD Atlas One
Anyone up to $2500 – via Addy
Not RRSP nor TFSA eligible.
Not a guarantee !
Target ~ 40% yield over holding period to spring 2026
(ie ~40 months at ~ 1%/month)
cash-flow, equity growth & mortgage paydown
We own a well located, impeccably managed 120 unit building in Calgary, Alberta with a brand new, CMHC insured 1.46% mortgage. While many are wondering how to participate in today’s cheap money induced often frothy Canadian real estate, there are some great value plays in Alberta.
ROCK BOTTOM PRICES IN ALBERTA
WITH TREMENDOUS UPSIDE POST-COVID.
– Low vacancies
– Reliable cash flow
– Resilience to economic shocks
– Reliable value increase through rent increases and in-migration
– Cheap mortgage terms – we secured a 1.46% CMHC insured loan
– Decent CAP rates
– Low repair and maintenance bills as the asset is well maintained already and well known to us
Prestigious Properties is working closely with Addy Technologies Corp to reduce the substantial overhead required for fundraising, investor reporting and securities filings.
Addy is a relatively new crowd funding platform with the goal of allowing real estate ownership for everyone, not just folks that can invest $25,000 or more AND which have a certain income or networth minimum which was the case historically for real estate syndication.
The current opportunity I am working with them on is further described here: https://addyinvest.ca/castleview-park/
Check them out at addyinvest.ca and consider becoming a member for $50/yr to be alerted of other real estate investment opportunities.
I did one small syndication for $350,000 last year with them in Kimberley, BC and they have done ~ 27 offerings thus far since early 2021.
Addy aims to be the next Wealthsimple or ING/Tangerine, not for investing or banking, but for real estate syndications at scale, for thousands of investors at a time, each with small investments as low as double digit like $55.
I am really bullish on this brilliant concept and am not only an occasional syndicator on their platform but also an investor into several other deals and co-investor of the Addy Technology company running the backend (for fundraising, investor reporting and securities filings), before they IPO it or sell it to a larger player in a few years, like ING (now Tangerine) did when they sold to Scotiabank or WealthSimple did, with now millions of member simplifying their investments (I run my TFSA through Wealthsimple at $500/month to invest mainly into ETFs via their highly automated platform).
As you know, Prestigious Properties offers well selected real estate investment opportunities – from time to time, when available, SUCH AS RIGHT NOW.
Click on either of these two links for more details as all investors can invest up to $2500, via Addy and eligible and accredited investors any amount over $2500 via the EMD Atlas One Digital Securities Inc
This a $1.5M raise will allow some existing asset owners, namely some Kings Castle and Prism A LP investors, to prematurely exit at fairly low prices in Alberta. Their need to exit prematurely at the very bottom is your opportunity. Most of these PrestProp investors want to continue but a few (sub 10% of them) want to exit for a variety of reasons, usually age, estate or personal liquidity related.
The investment opportunity entails a co-ownership of a well located, fully leased, impeccably managed 120 unit apartment building with a super-low 1.46% CMHC mortgage, with a ~40% yield target over its remaining target hold period of 3.5 years to spring 2026, when counting cash-flow, mortgage paydown and likely value upside through inflation, rental upside, in-migration, lifting of Covid restrictions and a more buoyant Alberta market in a high-tech city: Calgary with the majestic Rocky Mountains as its backdrop and weekend playground !
This investment is for you if you
– are also nervous, or frustrated, about stock market volatility, or
– know that Alberta has much upside, high in-migration, massive new investments besides oil & gas
industry, with the highest projected GDP growth in Canada, far FAR more than any other large
province in Canada, with a new premier, or
– like to co-own affordable rental units that will be in very high demand these next few years due to
a lack of new rental supply and rising home ownership costs due to rising interest rate environment, or
– have some investable capital, even if only $500, or $5000 or $50,000 that you wish to invest
for 4 years or less !
– Income & growth investment opportunity in an apartment complex in Calgary, Alberta.
– Total estimated return of ~ 40% over 3.5 years (November 2022 to March 2026).
– Stabilized 120-unit rental apartment complex with 84 one-bedroom units and 36 two-bedroom units.
– Seeking total raise of $1.5M (for 22.96% of the asset).
More details based on a recent webinar are here
Why invest in this apartment building?
– Rising constant tenant demand despite increasing interest rates and macroeconomic environment.
– Positive cash flow: operating expenses are less than rental revenues, providing stability for investors.
– Favourable mortgage rate: only 1.46% for this asset to March 2026.
– Appreciation potential due to Calgary’s growth driven by immigration and investment.
– High oil prices could help drive GDP growth of 4.7% in 2022.
– Purchase undervalued assets on favourable terms (low price, low rates).
– Improve real estate assets through modest, low risk, low vacancy inducing renovations
– Team has several decades of investment experience and a proven track record.
All investors can invest up to $2500, via Addy here and eligible and accredited investors any amount over $2500 via the EMD Atlas One Digital Securities Inc here
More details based on a recent webinar are here and you will be amazed.
Not RRSP, RESP nor TFSA eligible.
Not a guaranteed investment.
All investments have to be routed / approved via the EMD Atlas One Digital Securities Inc due to BC and Alberta security legislation, even if you invest through Addy.
Thomas Beyer will control the issuer and the operator once funds are raised. It is all in the OM (offering memorandum)
As an exempt market dealer, Atlas One is required to collect certain personal information in order to comply with Canadian law. This may include information about financial assets, income, professional background and more. The Offering is available to certain eligible & accredited investors through the Atlas One investment platform, or to anyone up to $2500, via Addy . The content contained on this website/FB blog or in this email and available on the Atlas One or Addy website is for general informational purposes only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities. This information is made available on an “as is and as available” basis. Nothing in this offering or on the Atlas One website shall be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, liabilities or assets.
Neither Atlas One nor Addy nor Thomas Beyer nor Prestigious Properties shall be liable, under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits or loss of prospective economic advantage.
The information provided in this email and on the Addy or Atlas One website is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute investment, financial, legal, tax or accounting advice. Many factors unknown to us may affect the applicability of any statement or comment made on this website for investment, financial, legal, tax or accounting advice.
Neither Addy nor Atlas One nor Thomas Beyer nor Prestigious Properties is acting in any fiduciary capacity in regards to this material.
Click on either link (up to $2500, via Addy here and any amount over $2500 via the EMD Atlas One Digital Securities Inc here for eligible or accredited investors) for more details incl Offering Memorandum, or perhaps start with recent webinar and you are going to be amazed.
Happy to answer any questions that you may have via phone or email, too, or if you like the PowerPoint or OM.
Great opportunity with a great long term asset in a great city.
This Is Our 8th Multifamily Real Estate Investment Limited Partnership Offering
We have made money for our investors time and time again. And we’ve often exceeded the ROI target that we are using to attract new limited partners like yourself today, namely 5% yield with 6-8% equity growth/mortgage paydown on an annualized basis. We are just being exceedingly cautious in today’s world economic climate in a recovering Alberta market into 2021/2022. Mobile home parks as well as multifamily/apartment building real estate provide reliable cash-flow and very low vacancies even in economically uncertain times, plus steady, predicatble mortgage paydown plus value upside.
Above Board Philosophy With No Inflated Going-In-Prices
We take great pride in our corporate philosophy of sharing a wealth of information with our investors and being very up front about investment prospects and performance. For instance, unlike many other LP offerings we do not inflate going-in-prices of properties we purchase and as such, the general partners do not make a return on investment until the limited partners do.
How We Historically Have Invested
- Focus on apartment buildings or mobile home parks (MHPs) because this real estate class is less volatile than the stock market or other real estate sectors, while having good upside plus built-in inflation protection. Keep door open to invest up to 25% elsewhere, such as in residential land development, when the price is right. Here’s more on why we choose apartment buildings.
- Look for buildings or MHPs in regional economies that are strong or expected to be strong in coming years, such as Western Canada or select US states such as Texas. This is ALBERTA in 2022 !
- Evaluate buildings or MHPs for sale, sifting through the list over many months to find the best values.
- Purchase selected buildings or parks as good deals are found, typically with 25-30% cash down.
- Increase value of assets through prudent renovations, which support higher rents and resale values.
- Increase value of assets through expert property management, further supporting rents and resale values.
- Use cash flow from renters to maintain the asset and flow excess into the LP as available.
- Allow time for cash flow from rents paid to lower the mortgage debt on each building so that the LP owns more of each, and thereby increasing the value of its original investments outside of the increases in market value of the assets themselves.
- Allow time for local economic growth/in-migration/tightening vacancy rate to increase market value of assets.
- Periodically sell or refinance buildings or MHPs to produce investor profits, and at some point liquidate the LP and its assets for the same reason.
How You Participate
There is a minimum $100,000 investment for accredited investors in our latest investment. The set value of one LP unit is $1,000 and each limited partner will own at least 100 units. Your investment term is a minimum of 3.5 years, with optional monthly cash flow or DRIP units and occasional, likely every 5 ears upon re-finance add’l distribution.
This is not designed to be a liquid investment for at least 3.5 years. It is designed as a perpetual or quasi-perpetual income & growth machine !
If you envision that you need the money before the 3.5 year exit target, this investment may not be for you. The underlying real estate usually carries an ultra-low five year mortgage, with heavy early discharge penalties, plus it takes time to raise money and time to sell, so a 3.5+ year minimum commitment is expected. The investment is designed as an alternative to the often very volatile stock market, specifically REITs, with a higher return but it is less liquid.
What is an accredited investor ?
Security legislation in Canada allows multiple exemptions to invest into securities such as those offered by our firm. There are mainly five:
- Friend and family of the directors
- Close business associates of the directors
- $10,000 or under investments
- Offering Memorandum (OM) [this is currently unavailable in this PrestProp offering but maybe through Addyinvest.com which bought a ~18.5% slice of our last building purchase in Kimberley, BC]
- Accredited Investors
An accredited investor is someone that
a) has an income (for the last two years) of at least $200,000 or $300,000 with a spouse, or
b) has “financial assets” ie liquid securities or cash of at least $1M [ Please note: this excludes your personal residence and your business, say a dental practice], or
c) has a net worth of at least $5M
Liquidity comes at a premium, namely the securitization of a firm or real estate, through the stock market. Liquidity also causes volatility and pricing frequently removed from real world value. This is not designed to be a liquid investment. If you envision that you need the money before the 5 year exit target, this investment may not be for you. The underlying real estate usually carries a five year mortgage, with early discharge penalties. The investment is designed as an alternative to the often very volatile stock market, specifically REITs, with a higher return but it is less liquid. It is based on REAL assets, where REAL people pay REAL money to us every month to live in REAL apartments with REAL appliances, called income producing real estate, usually apartment buildings.
Again this is a plan, and like any real estate offering this is subject to change and a plan, not a guarantee.
Our Return Objective
A 12-14% average annual ROI with 5% annual cash distribution option (or 6% DRIP units) is our objective for the current LP opportunity.
Protecting Our Investors & Management Fee Breakdown
General Partners sign all required personal guaranties for mortgages (investors like you are Limited Partners).
Your total liability is limited to your investment.
We take no management fees but we charge a modest acquisition fee and 20% of all distributions. 80% of distributions are distributed to investors. As such, the GP’s goal and the investors’ goals are aligned. The GP is owned by Thomas Beyer. The GP may pay a fee or distribute some of their units to investment finders or co-managers at its discretion.
Some Short Videos
Please note that these videos do not provide investment, tax or financial advice ! These are only opinions. No return is guaranteed. Not every interested party is able to invest. Please contact an Exempt Market Dealer licensed to sell our products for financial advice.
Video 2: Profit Centers in Real Estate
Video 3: Alternative Investing 101
Video 4: Explanation of Target Return
Video 5: Explanation of Cash-Flow
Video 6: Risk of Mortgage Investments